Provide a healthy breakfast with an Indian twist! This dish combines a few simple ingredients that are sure to leave you feeling invigorated and energised for the day ahead.
1. Heat a non-stick pan over low-medium heat.
2. Slice the banana and mix it with the egg in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Combine the ketchup and the milk in a small bowl and set aside.
4. Add the banana-egg mixture to the heated pan and cook for a few minutes.
5. Flip over the mixture and cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. Add the cooked rice to the heated pan and stir until mixed.
7. Pour the ketchup-milk mixture over everything and cook for a few minutes.
8. Transfer the fried banana ketchup rice to a plate and serve.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Cooked Rice
* Ingredients for one person.
Make this Recipe publicly accessible to everyone.
Are you sure you want to remove this recipe? All texts and images will be permanently deleted.
* If the recipe is published and was generated with free credits, it will be removed from your creations list, but will still be publicly accessible.