1. Preheat one side of your grill to medium heat and the other side to low heat.
2. Slice onion, garlic and peppers into thin slices and place into a large bowl.
3. Add octopus to the bowl and season with parsley, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the olive oil over the dish.
4. Place the vegetables and octopus on the medium heat side of the grill. Grill for about 10 minutes, flipping and stirring the dish occasionally.
5. Move the vegetables and octopus to the low heat side of the grill. Grill for about 15 minutes, stirring and turning the dish occasionally.
6. Serve the grilled octopus and vegetables warm. Enjoy!